Not for Everyone (N4E), LLC Basketball Camp, Summer 2020 is designed to challenge our athlete’s and push them to step out of their comfort zone. Our goal is to increase the “Pure Fire” in our athletes. Furthermore, based on the current “COVID” environment, the camp will implement the following changes:
– The camp hours are 8:30 am – 12.
– The camp is outdoors (Fallston outdoor courts)
– The camp is limited to 20 athletes.
NOTE.. If you have registered and there were 20 athletes who signed up before you, you will receive a full refund.
– The camp cost is $200.
Note… parents will be refunded the difference if they have already registered and or fully refunded if they decide not to attend the camp. The deadline for a full refund is 3 July 2020.
- Athletes are required to bring their own basketball/bottle water.
- Athletes can bring their own mask. However, N4E, LLC will be providing masks.
- Screening will be conducted before each day of training (temperature/questionnaire).
- Note… any athlete with a temperature will be asked to return home.
- In the event of lightning, parents will be called/required to pick up their athlete.
- Social distancing measures will be enforced, and no passing/scrimmaging/contact drills will be utilized.